Visiting a spa with a partner depends on which Spa you have chosen.
Visiting a spa with a partner is possible all the time, all days:
- Szechenyi Baths: it is mixed from Monday to Sunday, from early morning (6am) to the final closing hours (10pm). Should you be after a romantic time, try to go after sunset, when you may admire the stars from the outdoor thermal baths (open in cold, rainy or snowy weather too!). Please note, that after 7 pm, only a couple of pools are open (most thermal indoor pools, saunas, massage services, etc. are closed between 7pm and 10pm). If you purchase bath entries with cabin use you can get changed privately in the same little room (also store your belongings in the cabin). The cabins have not been designed for longer stay and are tiny for 2 people, but you can take turns to get changed if you find the cubicle too small.
- Gellert Baths: smallish thermal bath can be hired for just the two of you, with a nice glass of champagne. Of course, this special treat comes at a special price, but it it is private, romantic and peaceful at the same time.
- Lukacs Baths: it is open from Monday to Sunday 6 am – 9 pm (cashiers close at 8 pm). From February 1 the opening hours change: Monday – Sunday 6 am – 10 pm (cashiers close at 9 pm)
- Kiraly Bath: open all week. It is also a coed thermal spa (since the 16th century Ottoman Turkish times). Kiraly Bath is open from Monday to Sunday 9 am – 9 pm.
RUDAS BATH – the only bath in Budapest with gender separated days
Rudas Bath is one of the Turkish baths in Budapest, built centuries ago.
Rudas Bath is currently the only bath in Budapest that offers men only and women only days. Rudas Bath has variable opening times.
- Rudas Bath: open from Monday to Sunday 6 am – 8 pm (cashiers close at 7 pm)
- Late night opening hours (no party, just bath): Friday and Saturday from 10 pm to 4 am
- Men only days: Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri
- Women only days: Tue
- Mixed days: from Fri 10 pm to Sun 8 pm (Friday is men only day during the day, but at night from 10 pm the bath is mixed)